If you want to start a business while employed, the good news is that there are no legalities stopping you from doing so. Whilst it can seem
A Fresh Approach To Small Business Accounting
At iFinance Department, we help small businesses grow through the power of online accounting. We understand that you need to focus on doing what you do best, rather than reconciling the accounts. That’s why our dedicated team of experts will take the accounting stress away from you, providing the advice and support you need.
Our fresh approach to small business accounting means that you can choose the level of accounting support you need. We offer bookkeeping, Accounting, CFO and Management Accounting packages as standard. Or, we can tailor our support to you. Either way, with every package you’ll receive proactive accounting support that will ensure financial growth. Getting true value for money is especially important these days. With iFinance Department, you get a highly experienced team for a fraction of the cost of hiring an internal accountant. The numbers certainly add up.
Pay for the accounting services that you need, nothing more. Whatever level of support you choose, you'll get a vastly experienced accountant onboard.
Good advice requires good information. That is why all our packages include expert, proactive financial advice, much more than your usual accountant.
We use powerful reporting from Spotlight to help shed light on your financial situation and forecast your strategic success with insightful commentary.
With all of our financial tools running on your business, your experienced CFO can advise on the most important financial matters affecting your business.
We are not your typical accounting firm.
We go far beyond simply preparing your annual accounts, corporation tax, and having an annual meeting with you to discuss your reports. We will keep a close eye on your business financials on a regular basis to ensure everything is going well. We love working with our clients to help their businesses succeed and grow!
Ready to learn more about your business?
Discover where you are. Forecast where you are going. Plan for where you want to be.
Simple pricing to get you started
Choose the perfect plan for your business.
Small Business Accountsfrom£69.50 per month
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Xero subscription
- Document management
- Dedicated accountant
- Annual accounts
- Corporation tax return
Finance Departmentfrom£125 per month
- All of small business accounts +
- Trial balance reconciliation
- Management accounts
- Commentary on results
Virtual CFOfrom£250 per month
- All of finance department +
- Dedicated CFO
- Bespoke management accounts
- KPI & covenant forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Financial forecasting
- Financial business planning
- We originally hired iFinance Department to do our bookkeeping but within less than a year, we saw the transformative work Anthony’s done in not only cleaning up our messy books but also implementing easy-to-use processes and systems that provided us with real-time accounting needs. Anthony is now our virtual Finance Director and looks after our payroll, accounts, as well as providing me with all-important financial advice and strategies - particularly useful for my monthly board meetings. Anthony gives exceptional care to understanding our needs, and he is especially good at communicating this to a non-finance person! He has a real passion for integrating into our business which I am very grateful for, as he is not only hands-on but he is highly reliable and feels just like an extension of our team.
I have had the opportunity to work with Anthony closely at Board level for 5 years, in his capacity as Finance Director for the company. Anthony is extremely dedicated, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and highly creative. Anthony is also a natural leader and has always met his deadlines in reporting financial issues and reports to the board on a monthly basis.
Martin CoppardOperations Director
For aspiring business owners in the United Kingdom, there are two popular choices: Either setting up a business as a sole trader, or forming their own
Undergoing an HMRC audit -- or investigation -- is something no business owner wants to experience. Not only are they incredibly stressful and
Join our newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest news.