IR35 covers the off-payroll working rules. Contractors and freelancers are often the ones covered by these rules, and recently the government released
The dreaded numbers
You are interested in your business, not the numbers. Let us worry about the numbers and advise you accordingly.
Good advice requires good information. That is why we prefer to handle your bookkeeping and management accounts.
We use powerful reporting from Spotlight to help shed light on your financial situation and forecast your strategic success.
With all of our financial tools running on your business, your experienced CFO can advise on the most important financial matters affecting your business.
We are not your typical accounting firm.
We go far beyond simply preparing your annual accounts, corporation tax, and having an annual meeting with you to discuss your reports. We will keep a close eye on your business financials on a regular basis to ensure everything is going well. We love working with our clients to help their businesses succeed and grow!
Ready to learn more about your business?
Discover where you are. Forecast where you are going. Plan for where you want to be.
Simple pricing to get you started
Choose the perfect plan for your business.
Bookkeepingfrom£25 per month
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Xero subscription
- Document management
- Discussion with your accountant
Accountsfrom£100 per month
- All of bookkeeping
- Accounts reconciliation
- Management accounts
- Commentary on results
- Annual statutory accounts
- Corporation tax return
CFOfrom£200 per month
- All of bookkeeping and accounts
- Bespoke management accounts
- KPI reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Financial forecasting
- Financial business planning
- Discussion with CFO*
*Replaces discussion with accountant.
- We originally hired iFinance Department to do our bookkeeping but within less than a year, we saw the transformative work Anthony’s done in not only cleaning up our messy books but also implementing easy-to-use processes and systems that provided us with real-time accounting needs. Anthony is now our virtual Finance Director and looks after our payroll, accounts, as well as providing me with all-important financial advice and strategies - particularly useful for my monthly board meetings. Anthony gives exceptional care to understanding our needs, and he is especially good at communicating this to a non-finance person! He has a real passion for integrating into our business which I am very grateful for, as he is not only hands-on but he is highly reliable and feels just like an extension of our team.
I have had the opportunity to work with Anthony closely at Board level for 5 years, in his capacity as Finance Director for the company. Anthony is extremely dedicated, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and highly creative. Anthony is also a natural leader and has always met his deadlines in reporting financial issues and reports to the board on a monthly basis.
Martin CoppardOperations Director
As Coronavirus is wreaking havoc on the global economy, the UK government has taken substantial measures to support businesses and their employees
Since April 2014, certain businesses have been eligible to claim Employment Allowance (EA). If they are eligible, this allows them to reduce their
Join our newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest news.